Get a Care Home Insurance Quote
CoverSupermarket – Compare the market and see if you could make savings.
- Compare policies from some of the UK’s top insurers.
- Get your quotes by filling in one simple form, compare prices, and find the cover you want.
- Totally independent quotes from Right Plan Financial Services ltd.
See if could save money and compare cheap Care Home Insurance today.
When owning or operating a Care Home in the UK, it’s vital to make sure it’s insured to protect you, your occupants and your staff should something go wrong.
With so many different options available Care Home insurance needs to be tailored to your specific requirements. There are several areas involved with care home insurance policies.
- Buildings insurance – If you own the premises then you should insure against fire, flood and storm damage. If you are renting then it’s worth checking with your landlord on what insurance cover they provide.
- Contents insurance – insure your contents within your premises against damage, theft or loss professional indemnity. This can also include accidental damage in case a tenants possessions are accidently damaged by you or a member of staff.
- Employee liability & public liability in case a tenant or member of the public visiting your premises get injured.
So how does it work?
With so many different policies available on the market it’s important to get the right one. By completing the simple form an FCA registered insurance specialist from Right Plan Financial Services will be in contact with suitable quotes based on your requirements for you to review without obligation.
What am I charged?
If you’re wondering how much the comparison service costs, you don’t have to. You’re not charged a penny. So why wait? Get a quote today and see if you could be saving.
CoverSupermarket.co.uk is owned by Tolhurst Professional Services Limited, who are an Introducer Appointed Representative of Seopa Ltd. The quote system relating to the insurance product mention on this page is owned and operated by Seopa Ltd, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), number 313860. You can view our registration on the financial services register https://register.fca.org.uk/