Getan instant Imported Car insurance quote
- Compare imported car insurance with one form.
- CoverSupermarket increases your chance of finding a great deal.
- Purchase your car insurance policy quickly and easily, monthly and annual payment options available.
- Get your quotes by filling in one simple form, compare prices, and start saving.
- It’s 100% secure – Our quote form uses 128-bit SSL encryption for your peace of mind.
- Totally independent & unbiased.
- We aren’t owned by or have any investment from any insurance company.
Compare import car insurance from specialist Import car insurance brokers.
Many insurers do not provide cover for imports even if the import is a European version of a UK car, as it will have left hand drive.
What is different about import car insurance?
Security fittings can also be different on imported cars and if there have been modifications to the car it can be difficult to insure. This is due to replacement parts for foreign cars being more difficult to find in the UK, and therefore expensive to replace if they are damaged in an accident. Japanese import and USA import insurance can be a pain.
Is import car insurance always expensive?
It is worth shopping around for your imported car insurance, as some insurers can offer you better rates than others, and that’s where we can help! We put you in touch with insurance companies who offer a range of insurance services, including great deals on imported American cars, even those with left-hand drive. Get a specialists quote for your import car insurance so that you can compare a range of policies and find one to suit you.
Is it easy to get an import car insurance quote online?
Take the hassle out of finding cheap import car insurance quotes by putting you in touch with carefully selected import car insurance companies!
CoverSupermarket.co.uk is owned by Tolhurst Professional Services Limited, who are an Introducer Appointed Representative of Seopa Ltd. The quote system relating to the insurance product mention on this page is owned and operated by Seopa Ltd, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), number 313860. You can view our registration on the financial services register https://register.fca.org.uk/