Get a Non Standard Construction or
High Risk Home Insurance quote
CoverSupermarket – Compare the market and see if you could make savings.
- Get your quotes by filling in one simple form provided by Seopa, compare prices, and find the cover you want.
- Compare a broad range of the UK’s top insurers.
- Totally independent & unbiased.
See if you could save money and compare cheap Non Standard Construction or High Risk Home Insurance today.
With all the extreme weather the UK has endured in recent years flooding has become fairly common for many home owners across the country. For these unfortunate home owners this can often mean ever increasing insurance premiums and even difficulty finding a insurance company willing to cover you.
If your property is at risk of flooding, subsidence, is made of a non standard construction or even unoccupied for long periods then it’ important to get a policy that covers all of these facts. Without it you could find a standard home insurance not covering you should the worst happen. This cover also extends to Thatched Property Insurance.
There are lots of factors that may make up a non standard construction or high risk homes such as:
- Flood Risk – is your property situated close to a watercourse or have a history of flooding?
- Subsidence – has the property been constructed on soft ground or history of landslip?
- Construction – are the exterior walls made from timber, metal or cob? Is the roof flat, tiled or even thatched?
- Any previous claims – Have you had any claims in the last 5 years?
- Unoccupied – Is your property left unoccupied for over 30 consecutive days?
If your home does require a non standard or high risk home insurance then you have probably already experienced how difficult it can be finding a insurer prepared to cover your home but finding a cheap non standard home insurance needn’t be difficult. Luckily your only 1 click away from finding the right policy.
So how does it work?
With so many different policies available on the market it’s important to get the right one so by completing the simple form an FCA registered specialist will be in contact with suitable quotes for you based on your requirements to review.
What am I charged?
If you’re wondering how much the comparison service costs, you don’t have to. You’re not charged a penny. So why wait? Get a quote today and see if you could be saving.
CoverSupermarket.co.uk is owned by Tolhurst Professional Services Limited, who are an Introducer Appointed Representative of Seopa Ltd. The quote system relating to the insurance product mention on this page is owned and operated by Seopa Ltd, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), number 313860. You can view our registration on the financial services register https://register.fca.org.uk/