- Get quotes from over 110 different car insurance companies.
- CoverSupermarket increases your chance of finding a great deal by searching the market for you.
- Purchase your car insurance policy quickly and easily, monthly and annual payment options available.
- Get your quotes by filling in one simple form, compare prices, and start saving.
- It’s 100% secure – Our quote form uses 128-bit SSL encryption for your peace of mind.
- Totally independent & unbiased.
- We aren’t owned by or have any investment from any insurance company.
[tabs] [tab title=”Car Insurance”]
With CoverSupermarket you can compare car insurance quotes from over 110 companies in one go.
Whether you’re looking for classic car insurance, cheap car insurance for your hatchback, affordable insurance quotes for your SUV, or a good family car insurance policy, CoverSupermarket can help you find the best deal. Our extensive and always growing panel of brokers and insurers provides insurance for nearly every type of car imaginable.
CoverSupermarket’s simple one-two-three quote system makes it quick and easy – just tell us about your car, yourself, and what type of cover you want, and we’ll give you dozens of quotes in just a few minutes! Using our unique process is so easy and straightforward, anyone can do it!
Your resulting quotes are shown from cheapest to most expensive, with information on what’s included in the policy. Things like voluntary and mandatory excess, windscreen cover, monthly payments (some with deposits and some with no deposit), and any special offers, are displayed in a list for you to review. You can get more information on every quote, and buy your preferred policy directly online or by phone.
CoverSupermarket is entirely free to use. We’re a totally independent and impartial insurance comparison site, so we can help you get the best deal. So far over a million people have used CoverSupermarket to compare cheap insurance – join them today and start saving money on your car insurance!
*Seopa reviewed 437,041 quote requests on Quotezone’s car insurance comparison service between January and March 2013. We took the cheapest from the median (halfway point) quote returned to each customer to produce a ‘representative’ saving. 50% + achieved a representative saving of £491.08 or more. The savings you could achieve are dependent on your individual circumstances and how you selected your current insurance supplier.